This small chip is a device that can store millions of bytes of data. Sometimes you protect your memory card with a password, and almost always forget. In that case, you will have trouble accessing your memory card or copying and pasting anything on it. So in this post I will teach you a trick that will how to unlock memory card with password. Just follow the tutorial below to proceed.
How to remove the password from the memory card
The method to remove the password from the memory card is very simple and easy and this can be done in two ways, from the PC or the android device. In addition, you can even see your current password. Just follow the steps below to continue.
Steps to view and remove the password from the memory card using Android:
- First, insert your password-protected memory card into your Android device.
- Now download the ES Browser file on your Android and open it.
- Now go to the system folder and locate the file mmcstore .
- Now rename it as mmcstore.txt and open it.
- Now you can see the current password of your memory card, done that, write it down.
- Now go to the memory card option, click Remove Password, and then paste the password you picked up.
- That’s it, easy, right?.Price: Free
Steps to remove the password from the memory card using the PC (If the 1st option goes wrong):
With this method all your data will get lost as you will be formatting the memory card in this method, so I recommend using the above method and if it does not work, then come to this method.
- First, insert your memory card into any Smartphone.
- Now connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. .
- Now right click on the memory card drive on your computer and click on the format (Will not ask about password for formatting).
- When you format the memory card password it will also be removed and you can now access the memory card completely.
So there in the above are the two ways to remove the password from the memory card. With these methods you can easily view or remove the password from the memory card and can easily share data from it. And this method is so simple that even people who do not have much intimacy with android or pc can also do this just by following the simple steps above. I hope you enjoy the post, be sure to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you have any problems at any step.