How to install TWRP and make root in BLU Studio M HD
Before you begin you should check the requirements below so you do not have any problems at the time of installation.
- Your device must have atleat 60% of charge.
- Goto Settings -> Security and enable the “Unknown sources”.
- For your safety, please take backup of your importent stuffs.
- Turn on USB debugging mode from Developer Options on your BLU Studio M HD. To turn on USB debugging you have to enable Developer options, GoTo settings -> About and tap multiple times on build number.
- A working windows PC.
Do this on your own risk. You device’s warranty may be void after following these instructions. If any thing goes wrong and you just end up with a bricked or semi-bricked device then nieghter our site or any of these app devolopers will be responsible.”
Install TWRP on BLU Studio M HD
- Goto official TWRP page and download twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file for your BLU Studio M HD. Keep twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img file in a separate folder.
- Your PC must have ADB & fastboot installed and configured. For quick installation try 15 Second ADB installer. Download link
- Now connect your device to your PC and goto twrp folder and press and hold shift then rightclick on white space and “Open command window here”.
- Now type following commands at command prompt.
- “adb reboot bootloader” – to boot your device into bootloader.
- after booting into bootloader type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img” – this will flash TWRP recovery on your BLU Studio M HD.
- “fastboot reboot” – to reboot your device.
- After reboot type “adb reboot recovery” – to boot into recovery mode.
Methods to Root BLU Studio M HD without PC
- If you Have already installed TWRP :
- Download Super SU by chainfire from the following link and put it in the root of your internal storage.
- Boot into TWRP from your device and install/flash UPDATE-SuperSU-vX.XX.zip zip in your BLU Studio M HD.
- Congratualtions, you have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP.
- If your don’t have a working TWRP installed then you can try :
- Download KingRoot APK from here and install it on your BLU Studio M HD. After installation go to app drawer and open KingRoot app and click on orange circle(“FIX”) then wait for some time. Now, Reboot your device.
- If you want to istall SuperSU and remove any other apps like KingRoot etc the just download and install SuperSU me apk on you device and follow instructions.